We are welcoming applications for the 2022 season!
Valentines Farm is a 4-acre biodynamic market garden and homestead. We grow a wide variety of vegetables, herbs, flowers, and berries. Our vegetable fields occupy half an acre and are managed on a low till, permanent, bed system. We produce jams, apothecary items, honey and free-range eggs.
Our work is physically demanding and requires working in all weather conditions.
Must be able to work 8+hour shifts, 5 days a week including Saturdays.
What We Look For:
- A positive, collaborative and “can do” attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and work in all weather, every day
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow directions and work independently
- Ability to stay on task and accomplish the day’s work plan
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated to the role
- Commitment to a full season (March – November)
- Interest in biodynamic and organic farming, a plus
- Must have a current Driver’s License
What We Offer:
- A welcoming and inclusive team of proactive individuals
- Hands-on experience on small scale growing over 40 different crops and flowers, and caring for the animals with the application of biodynamic practices
- Hourly pay, depending on experience
- A weekly share of fresh farm produce
- Uniform provided
Please email email@example.com and send us the following:
- 1-minute video explaining why you are a great candidate (optional)
Visit our Website
Follow us on Instagram